If you are currently wearing dentures there is a good chance you consistently have problems with discomfort and loose fitting dentures. Traditional dentures can also cause pain and swelling in the gums due to friction created between the denture and your gums. It is also likely that you’re tired of having to constantly visit your dentist to have your dentures examined and cleaned, not to mention the adjustments to correct the fit of the dentures. With cosmetic dentistry bringing out new and effective options for replacing lost teeth, there are numerous alternatives today that are less invasive and painful and effectively replace your lost teeth as compared to the traditional ones. MDI Mini Dental Implants are one such option which has has proven to be a great way to replace lost teeth or stabilize your denture.
MDI Mini Dental Implants:
- Do not require any major surgery as in the case of traditional implants
- Can be done to fit your existing dentures
- Are 1/3 less expensive than traditional dental implants and are equally effective as well
- Ensures that your dentures are fixed to your gums and do not loosen, thus giving you new confidence while talking to people or eating in public.
MDI Mini Dental Implants are in essence titanium screws that become fixed to your jaw bone. As compared to traditional implant:
- They can be done in a single procedure.
- There is no additional fee for an implant post as the post is already attached to the implant.
- The surgical placement of Mini Dental Implants is far less traumatic.
- The healing time for mini dental implants is significantly less.
- Requires less bone due to their smaller diameter.
MDI Mini Dental Implants can not only be used for dentures but also for replacing individual missing teeth!
While mini dental implants provide an excellent solution for loose and non fitting dentures, they are also commonly used for missing teeth. Whether you are missing one or several teeth mini dental implants can help to provide a natural permanent solution without the high expense.
Ask a staff member how mini dental implants can work for you!