With Oral Sedation, You’ll Feel Like You Slept Through The Procedure
Under oral sedation dentistry, Dr. Seidler’s patients are given an oral sedative, which puts them into a very drowsy, sleepy state, but they are not unconscious.
Sometimes referred to as “sleep” or “relaxation” dentistry, the terms describe the sensations most patients experience during their oral sedation appointments. Oral sedation allows Dr. Seidler and his professional and caring team to help patients become as comfortable as possible
Oral sedation dentistry can benefit a wide range of patients, including people with:
- High dental anxiety and fear
- A severe gag reflex
- Time constraints – those who need to get more dentistry done in fewer visits
- Chronic or acute jaw soreness
- Physical limitations such as back and neck problems
- Difficulty getting numb
- A reluctance to previously complete treatment plans
- Extensive treatment needs
- A desire to have dentistry done comfortably while they are fully relaxed
- And don’t forget to help yourself to juice, coffee, bottled water and more.
If you have any comfort dentistry related questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 1-407-268-6414 , or contact us via email, and our staff will be happy to assist you.